Thursday, October 15, 2009

chapter 12

Potpourri: any mixture, esp. of unrelated objects, subjects, etc.

That is precisely what this post will be. A mixture of random topics chosen by me. I hope you enjoy.

  • I like organizational tools like bullet points. They make boring things more fancy.
  • I think that if I wasn't so lazy, I'd probably have OCD. I want things to be done a certain way so badly. But I'm lazy as hell, so I never take the time to do them. Haha.
  • I love getting cards in the mail. Even if it's just an "I'm thinking about you card," it always makes my day. If you wanna send me one, email me and I'll send you my address. It'll make my day. I need that right now. Just sayin'...
  • There's nothing more annoying than going to a bar with your girlfriends and having a sleazy, creepy guy try to come onto you. Seriously, it's like, if you have half a brain in your head, look at my left hand before you try to get into my pants. If I have a ring, don't bother. I don't want friends. I have plenty who are better than you'll ever be, sleaze ball. If I don't have a ring, but I'm not looking your way when you talk to me, take a fucking hint. NOT INTERESTED. This goes for all ladies at bars. Believe me, if a girl's looking to get some action, you will know. Otherwise, don't bother! You're wasting your time and looking like a douche bag. Oh, and if a girl is at a bar and says she's a lesbian, 9 times out of 10, she's lying. That's her way of saving her friends' ass and her own ass from your stupid come-ons. So again, NOT INTERESTED, so go away.
  • I have a baby name list the size of Texas. For both boys AND girls. I want like 4 kids, well....now I want 4 kids, I guess we'll see after the first one or two.... Here are just some of the names I want to name future children:
Boys: Toren Michael, Camden Tiberius (yes, it's a Star Trek thing and no, I don't care what you think), Severin, Finn, Emery, Avery, Owen, and so many more...
Girls: Delaney Ann, Stella Mae, Zoey, Mercy, Margot, Charlotte, Adele, Celena, and so many more...
(If you have any fun names to suggest, please let me know! I love unique names)
  • Nothing bothers me more than when someone is condescending to me for no good reason. When I'm wrong, fine. But if you're just being a jerk, even if you're a customer or a higher authority or something, I have a REALLY hard time biting my tongue because I honestly feel that there's this thing called tact. If you have none, I have no problem telling you. There's this thing where you're decent to people, and then they're decent to you. Anyone who's not like that, is a jerk, a rude SOB who has no tact. I just think that if you're rude to people your entire life, what does that leave you? That leaves you nothing, because you're a miserable waste who needs to grow up.
  • I really want someone else to tell me that I shouldn't have so many tattoos. That my body is a temple. Just so I can say "Yes, my body is temple and I get to decide how to decorate it!" I don't know why, but I find that very clever.
  • Blue Moon beer with an orange slice in it might just be the best thing ever.
  • I really want someone to order a painting so I can send it out with my new business cards! They're snazzzy! You know you want one! Order one: Clever Characters.
  • I want everyone to come here to visit. or live here. Seriously, I miss you all so fucking much.
  • I talked to my wedding photographer Jena yesterday about my wedding photos and how it's been 2 months and I've only seen like 6 pics from it. Then she told me that she hasn't seen ANY of her pics from her wedding (she had 3 photogs and got married before me.) EPIC FAIL other 3 photogs! Get on it! I felt like a jerk, needless to say!
  • I've painted my nails like every other day, and this whole, working at a bookstore thing has ruined them! They're constantly chipped! woe is me....
  • That whole, "it's all hot and dry in TX" thing is a LIE! A BOLDFACED LIE! It's rained here like every frickin' day since we got here, and uh...I'm kind of sick of it. Don't get me wrong, I like the rain in MI because it's cold and usually when it rains there you don't feel like it's 100 degrees and that there's a cinder block on your chest because it's so damn humid. Also, in MI the ground does this thing where it absorbs the water when it rains. Here in TX, that absorption thing doesn't happen. It floods. Oh, it rained an inch? Now your roads and parking lots are flooded. Have fun with that, and don't drown. kthanx. UGH!


ok, i'm done for now. Sorry for the rambling mess.

xo
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment