Sunday, August 8, 2010

long overdue

I was inspired by the Pay It Forward post on my friend Abby's blog and decided I too was going to Pay It Forward. So, here is how it works:

1. I make a handmade gift for the first 3 people to comment.
2. I have 365 days in which to send you the gift.
3. The gift will be a total surprise.
4. You keep this going by posting Pay It Forward on your blog (obviously, you must have an active blog to participate).

To help me out, in your comment, leave me one fact about yourself that may help me decide on something to make in case my idea well runs dry.

As for posting this on your own blog, I will wait 24 hours to check and make sure it is posted. If it isn't posted then I will move on to the next person on the list.

There are a whole 15 people who read this blog, so hurry up!


Oh, and I'll update soon. Hopefully this week! Baby's doing great and I'm exhausted and almost to 31 weeks. Lots of photo updating to do!

xo
M.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, pick me! Pick me!

    Fact about me: Um, I'm preggo! Ha ha!

    You are nearing that time when you will finally get to meet little Miss Sweet Pea! I am SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like stuff!

    Fact: Religion bugs me.

    ReplyDelete