Thursday, July 14, 2011

well, it's official

I got the second job! YAY! It's at a 4D Ultrasound Studio here in my hometown and I'm SO excited about it!! Even if it means I'll be working 50+ hours a week between both of my jobs, if it'll get us out of my parents' basement sooner, then I'LL DO IT!

Other than working like crazy, I've also been painting a lot. I'm working on an under-the-sea themed set of 4 paintings for a little girl's bathroom. I like how they're turning out so far, perhaps I'll post pics of them when I'm done.

Unfortunately, that's all I have for an update right now. Not much is going on. I hope I can get better at this, I know I've been slacking big time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job! Are you thinking about going back to school as an ultrasound tech?

    ReplyDelete