Sunday, December 13, 2009

chapter 16

Listening to my hubby learning how to play Every Time I Die guitar riffs is sexy.

I've received so many lovely xmas cards from friends and family. I'm so grateful for all of you guys.

I want to vacation at Dunton Hot Springs at some point in my life. It looks beautiful and I want to be there.

I want to have a cute little house to decorate. I want it to be a little cottage sort of home and I want it to be rustic but near a decent-sized city. I can see it in my head. Maybe someday I'll paint it...then when I'm a millionaire, I can build it.

We went to a coworker's home the other night for their housewarming party. It's their first home, and you could tell how jazzed they were about it. They gave us the tour and showed us all of the ways they've redecorated it and made it their own. You could see the pride in their faces for their beautiful home. I swear to you, their bedroom was straight out of Trading Spaces on TLC. It was lovely. It's the perfect starter home, and I cannot wait for the day that Jim and I can say that we have a home, not an apartment.

Well, I know this is short, but I've got some paintings to work on. So I'm gonna get working on that.

xo
M.

2 comments:

  1. we'll have our own home someday babe. and it will be glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to cheap sex and codeiiiinneeee
    In a hospital beeedddd

    I got your card today. I love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete