Saturday, December 19, 2009

chapter 18

I sent out my xmas gifts yesterday. It felt really great to be able to send personal things to the people I love.

My brother will be here in a few days visiting from MI. I'm still trying to figure out what we're going to do while he's here. I want to go to some museums but I'm thinking they might be closed due to the holidays. It's hard to think about what to do here in TX when we've barely gone further than 10 minutes away from our apartment in any direction. It'll be a learning process for us I guess.

I just hope he has a good time here.

I'm watching My Sister's Keeper, and I'll just say, this is a good movie, but a really sad one. I'm a sucker.

I had the intention of painting tonight, but I'm just not feeling it I guess.

I had all these ideas of things I was going to write about, and now my mind is blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment