Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scrumtrillescent Things - February


First up, This GORGEOUS wedding hair piece. If I had found this before I decided on my birdcage veil and two flowers, I probably would've used this along with it. So beautiful!


This pretty love puzzle ring. I usually can't stand silver and gold together, but this is a nice mix, not too gold, ya know?


This zombie valentine had me cracking up.
I think it's perfect for any couple who has a morbid sense of humor. love it.



I'm usually not a lingerie kind of gal, but these are super cute.


For anyone who knows me, this adorable cupcake plate is something I neeeeeeed to have.


For someone having a February baby girl, this beautiful knit cocoon makes for a great photography prop!


I would like to learn how to make these for Penelope, because well, I think they're adorable. trendy schmendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment