Monday, February 15, 2010

10/12/2010

We had our first doctor's appointment today. It was basically just the nurse asking us questions about our medical history and stuff. Oh, and they did labwork on my blood and urine too. I was so proud of myself, I didn't faint when they took my blood!

The nurse said that I'm likely around 6 weeks along, and the baby will be due on 10/12/2010! Maybe the little one will show up 2 days early and we'll have a 10/10/10 baby!

They gave us a TON of stuff to read, so we'll have to get going on that.

So far I've been feeling pretty good. No morning sickness (fingers crossed!), just a little nausea here and there, I'm very tired all the time, and food is weird. Sometimes I want some, sometimes the very thought of it makes me queasy. Hopefully things will kind of stay how they are, besides the weight gain and growing baby!

I can't wait til we can do an ultrasound and see the little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment