Thursday, February 18, 2010

pickles?

Ok, so I liked pickles before, but seriously? I just ate, like 15 pickles in one sitting and I'm considering getting more. haha

I haven't painted in about a week or so, which is weird. But I have been keeping busy working on our wedding scrapbook. We finally got our wedding photos printed and I'm so glad! Here are some of my favorites:















I'll probably post pics of the finished scrapbook once I'm done. And who knows how long that will take me. I'm terrible at scrapbooking. haha.

So at 6 weeks preggo, our little one is the size of a lentil bean. Which is TEENY! TEENY TINY! But a lot bigger than last week when he/she was just a sesame seed! It's so amazing how fast they grow!

I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl so I can stop referring to the baby by what the pregnancy website compares its size to. I just want to know so I can call it by name! Since I can't keep any secrets, I'll tell you what names we like.

For a girl, we're thinking of Penelope Mae. You can call her Penny. Mae is after my grandmother.

For a boy, we're thinking of Camden Fox. You can call him Cam, and Fox is after Fox Mulder of the X-Files. Yes, that may be dorky but we love it and it's very us. haha.

Also, check this picture out:


Isn't that incredible? I hope we can catch some pics like that once our lentil bean is big enough!

4 comments:

  1. For the next week or so we can call the baby "Lenny" for Lentil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is going to fly! Before you know it, you'll have a cantalope! The names are awesome. I like that they're not "out there" but are still not overused. Poor Emma probably going to have class with 4 others with the same name...

    How have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that third picture down! Nice to peruse your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pickles...

    I thought this post was going to be about the San Jose Sharks defenseman Marc-Edouard Vlasic, whose nickname is Pickles.

    I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete