Friday, January 15, 2010

chapter 24

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-CHERRY BOMB!

I think I wanna see The Runaways. How about you? I think it looks fun.

Today, Jim and I got to spend a day off of work together, which was awesome. Next week our days off are completely opposite, so it was nice to spend time together today. We watched 2012, which by the way, is one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. I'd like those 2 1/2 hours of my life back please! (Not the 2 1/2 hours on the couch with hubby though, I'll take that ANY day!)

We've been watching a lot of X-Files lately. I wish I had seen this show when it was on, it's so good!

Sorry this is a short post. I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to get out and maybe do some stuff. We'll see how that pans out....haha

1 comment:

  1. I so very badly hope they make a Rifftrax for 2012.

    ReplyDelete