Friday, March 26, 2010

crafty things as of late...

Having two days off in a row is weird, but I like it!

I found a really cute pregnancy memory book online and decided to make my own. This is what I've done so far, it's not finished though. I plan on adding more pages like, designs for the nursery, and when we find out what we're having I'll make an announcement page and maybe a few others.







I mentioned in an earlier post that I've been working on some book art. This is one of them. I hate the pics though, they don't do it justice.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the book thing. I want to see a straight-on picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had cravings for juice and popsicles, too! I'm going to take that info and make a non-scientific guess that the baby is a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying reading your blog. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    kathryn - my mom said that when she was preggo with me, she couldn't get enough OJ either! She's also saying GIRL! We'll see in about 7 weeks!

    Rachel - Thank you! I keep trying to post more of the crafty things I'm doing. I'll keep it up! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the book idea! My Mom made me an awesome baby book, and she kept it up even after I was born, like what words I was saying at so many months. I think it is so cool and I'm so glad that she spent the time on it. (Though the next two kids didn't get anything as cool as mine!)

    ReplyDelete