Wednesday, March 24, 2010

11 weeks

I'm now 11 weeks along. One more week and I'll officially be done with the first trimester! yay! Check me out:


What's weird about taking these photos, is that I look a lot bigger at night than I do in the daytime. In the daytime I don't look like I have a bump, but in this pic it sure looks like I do! Right?

I'm really hoping once I start showing more I can do something better for my weekly photos. Something more artsy and cute. We'll see. Hubby and I have to come up with something. :)

So, how is everyone today? I'm feeling pretty darn good actually. I'm still kinda wiped out, but I'm feeling better mentally. I'm feeling really excited and finally feeling happier. Not that I wasn't happy or something, but my doc took me off my anti-depressants so I was feeling kind of down in the dumps for a few weeks. I think I'm finally on the up and up!

Work is going well. I really love my job. I go to work every day and I love being there. I was talking to my friend Dori today and was telling her how excited we are about going to MI this summer. We talked about how hard it is to leave your family and pick up your life and start somewhere new. It got me thinking that we're really lucky that our coworkers are (for the most part) awesome people. Without knowing them, we wouldn't know anyone and we'd be really unhappy. I truly believe that some of these folks will be in our lives for a loooooong time. I feel lucky to know them, they've opened their hearts to us and I'm so grateful for that.

Especially since getting pregnant, it's really shown me that some of them truly care about us and our well being and our future. It means a lot to us, seriously.

Something funny about pregnancy, I've never loved drinking orange juice so much. I seriously can't get enough. Specifically, Tropicana Tangerine Orange. OMG it's so tasty.

Tomorrow, Hubby and I both have the day off. Who knows what we'll do, but I know we've gotta send out some mail. I've got a birthday present to send and two Easter gifts! Maybe we'll clean this pigsty of an apartment. haha!

I think I need this shirt:

I think Jim needs this, hehe:



goodnight!
xo.
M

6 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY think that Jim needs that t-shirt!!! Where do you find these things!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange Juice???? OMG! It's a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - Etsy.com. Best website for original awesome crafty things. :-)

    Mom - What? How did you get that from Orange Juice? Just another 7 weeks hopefully, then we'll find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that shirt, but it'd be better with a hockey goalie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lady bug theme- maybe you can nickname her Buggy (like Tori and Dean!) By the way- that show starts their new season next week- I can't wait!
    Since Kristina is having Isabella, Mike has declared that he will be calling her Izzy- so be prepared for a nickname from Papa Lynch for little Lynch boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom - I doubt we'll be calling her Buggy, but you never can tell what'll happen! I love the ladybug theme too!

    I also plan on calling my niece Izzy so it's good that we'll both have the same nickname for her. :-)

    7 or so more weeks til we can find out!!!!

    ReplyDelete