Tuesday, March 9, 2010

if we have a girl

This bedding is really cute. I don't think it's my #1 choice yet, but we'll see what else I can find! I do love that it's not pink!

This might be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. How totally cute is this?

These are so adorable! I think it'd be so cute to have something like these on a shelf in her room. You should click the link to see them better, the one picture doesn't do them justice!


This is too flippin' cute. I think I could make this, but I'm not sure how. haha!



These are really cute and I think would be really fun to mix with painted walls too.

This is so cool! They sell these ceramic piggy banks at Michael's so I could totally make this myself!


This baby beanie is so sweet!


This tutu is the cutest thing imaginable!

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally loving the ladybug theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been scoping out tutus for Emma to wear in a little photoshoot. I bet I could find some on etsy :)

    Do you have any premonition as to whether the baby is a girl or boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - thanks! I love it too!

    Kathryn - There are a ton of baby tutu's on etsy or if you're feeling crafty, there are a ton of tutorials online on how to make them yourself!

    And no premonitions yet. I can't wait to find out though!!!

    ReplyDelete