Monday, January 24, 2011

Offbeat Mama

Every Monday, Offbeat Mama has a Monday Montage of photos chosen from the Offbeat Mama Flickr Pool. Well, over a week ago I uploaded a few photos of us in the hopes that they'd be chosen one week. AND THIS WEEK THEY WERE!! Go check out the montage here because we're in it! I'm SO excited!

Offbeat Mama, for those of you who don't know about it yet, is an awesome resource for alternative and offbeat families. It's so cool to hear and see about families that are differently minded (like us) and I just love the articles and ideas that they show on the site. I highly recommend that everyone go and check out the site because it's chock full of awesomeness. Breastfeeding, homebirthing, midwife loving, babywearing, tattooed, pierced, alternative, openminded awesomeness.

Some of you may know, I used the Offbeat Bride website and message board SO MUCH when I was engaged. A lot of what made our wedding unique was from ideas that I got from the wonderful ladies on there. I've made a couple of great friends from there too.

Soon they'll be launching their third addition to the Offbeat family, Offbeat Home. I CAN'T WAIT. I can only imagine the amazing design ideas and gorgeous photos and more.

I hope you guys check these sites out, I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment