Thursday, January 6, 2011

online window shopping

So apart from the normal stay-at-home mama duties I have (you know, laundry, taking care of a 3 month old, dishes, laundry, changing diapers, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchen, more laundry, cleaning bedrooms, cleaning living room, taking care of a rambunctious puggle, playing with my daughter, singing to her, laughing with her, taking photos of her, etc...) one of the things that I love to do is window shop online.

I like to imagine that one day I'll be able to get all the little things that I see online that are intangible for now. I mean, who doesn't love to shop? And especially who doesn't love to shop for their little ones?

I've decided to start a new portion of my blog called Scrumtrillescent Things...which essentially means, frickin' awesome stuff I want.

Here are some of my findings today:

This gorgeous and girly floral dress.
The colors, the tulle underlining, the cinched waist, SO flippin' cute!

This totally adorable plaid bag.
I just keep thinking of how many diapers and things I could fit in there!

This toddler sized baby sling.
I'm trying so hard to wear Penny around more so she'll finally get used to the darn thing. So maybe when she's a little bigger she'll want to wear her babydoll that Grandma got her for Xmas?

These organic wood blocks
I could paint these all kinds of fun colors for Penny! Alphabet and numbers, oh my!


This totally awesome felt board learning set!
Don't you just want to feel all the little things with your tiny fingers? The worms, the fish, the balloons? OMG the LADYBUGS!?!


And now some things for mama:

This totally adorable mug cozy
I mean, do you KNOW how much Mother's Milk Tea I drink? Seriously...the only thing that might make this better is if the button was mustard yellow!


THIS GORGEOUS SCARF
Um...do I need to say anything? It's phenomenal.

This uniquely quirky steampunk ring
How cool is this thing? So different, all the little details are so amazing. I WANT!


What are some of your favorite things you've seen online?





3 comments:

  1. LOVE that ring! And omg, I've seen those slings for little girls to carry their babies in...so gonna get one for Sophie when she's older...adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That babydoll sling...I can sew that! So, when Penny is hold enough, remind me and I will whip her up one for Christmas or her birthday! And that scarf, I have a free pattern/tutorial thing from JoAnn that makes something VERY similar that is equally as cute! I think the JoAnn one buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, you'll have to show me that pattern for the scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete