Wednesday, January 5, 2011

stained

So, it's probably weird that it's taken so long for this to happen, but for some reason I feel the need to blog about it. Penny has officially ruined a onesie. She's had poop explosions before, but apparently this one didn't want to come out in the wash.

I don't know why but I feel like this is a milestone or something. I'm sure it's not. It's not one of those things on all the baby checklists that moms eagerly wait to cross off as their little one accomplishes something. Well, I'm crossing it off mine!

Penny's poop ruined a onesie!

Haha, I laugh just reading that. Wow, this is my life.

On another note, have you seen the Luv's diaper commercial where the babies are having a pooping contest and are being judged on how much they can poop without their diaper exploding? It's ridiculous and funny, hrm...maybe I should get Penny some Luv's since she had one blowout that ruined a dang onesie!

I'm still working on my list, I need some help. I'm only at #67! I still need 34 more things for my list! I need ideas, so get on it people! Help me out here!

Here's some recent shots of Penners:

(side note: I cannot figure out how to make the font smaller, blogger seems to not want to work with me today...)

Trying rice cereal for the first time

Daddy and Penelope

Playing with her teether, she stuck it on her face like this and then starting freaking out because she couldn't figure out how to move it!

Trying to get her down to sleep, she was fighting it pretty hard at this point.

This was her, two minutes later.

My mother-in-law posted some of her pics from Xmas and this one was just too cute for words.


She pretty much rocks my world. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I had a REALLY bad case of food poisoning once, and yeah, things were thrown out. And I don't eat cocktail weenies anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i was laughing so hard at this! that sucks because cocktail weenies are tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. Ah, the stained onesie...had that last week...was kind sad...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 words: Shout Spray

    I have yet to encounter a stain it can't remove. Most of the times I don't even give it time to set in, I just spray the stuff right before throwing it in the wash and it does the trick. Before I discovered Shout Ava ruined many a onesies with her own exploding diaper art ;)

    (And I totally think this is blog worthy!)

    ReplyDelete